SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 1
Dobson Arena | Vail, Colorado
6:00 pm Cocktails, Dining, and Silent Auction
7:30 pm Runway Shows Begin
>> BUY TICKETS <<
PROJECT FUNWAY is an unconventional runway fashion show featuring talented designers (including you?!) with judges, emcees, food, drinks and silent auction. Test your design and creative prowess or just sit back and enjoy the show. All proceeds benefit the Education Foundation of Eagle County.
- Materials: anything BUT FABRIC ... the more creative use of the materials the better. **Materials branded with logos are discouraged. Promoting a cause other than E•ƒ(ec)'s mission focus is not permitted.
- Adult design competition is for designers ages 19 and up
- Youth design competition has two categories (ages 12 and under; or ages 13-18)
- Youth designs must be created and constructed by a youth within the age range of the of the corresponding category (please limit parental guidance).
- Amateurs are welcomed and encouraged!
- Model your own design, grab your supermodel friend, OR you may request a model be provided for you.
Click BUY TICKETS below to purchase Guest Admission. Questions? Call or text 970-376-2336.
For sponsorship opportuities please contact Denise Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-376-2920.
THANK YOU to our SPONSORS